Monday, April 27, 2009

You know your daughter isn't feeling well when...

When we got to C's game, AM spend over 30 minutes just laying on my chest. It came out of no where. She started to feel warm, so I took her home and put her to bed with some medicine! At one point her fever was 104 and she was shaking! I FREAKED OUT!!! It turns out our kids aren't sick very often and I was beside myself. Luckily, B is level headed. No big deal, I know, kids go through this everyday...right? She was doing much better on Sun.

Here is Granny taking a turn comforting AM!!
After dinner she brought a pillow in the kitchen and laid down... I wonder if she was tired?


Despite the drama, C had a good game. Evidently, he made a great save while in goal! Goalie? My kid? Who knew?

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, poor AM. Those are such sad (and sweet) pictures. I hope she is feeling better!