Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby#3 2.0


Today marks the TWO WEEK mark. Two more weeks until we have a 3rd little one. I can't believe we are going to do this again :) I feel like we have just started to gain some control over our lives and now we are going to lose it. We are so excited to have AC, don't get me wrong, but I must admit that I am nervous as well.

Both my previous births were inductions. Not really by choice, but more out of necessity. C was over a week late and my mom was going to have to leave. We had to induce if I wanted her help...and I did want her help!!! We had so many complication with AM that they insisted on taking her at 37 weeks. I was in labor with both for over 12 ish hours. I just have no idea what to expect with this one. What if I have "contractions"? I won't even know what they are. What if my water does break? Crazy! We will see I guess.

So even though I am 9 1/2 months pregnant, even though I am due in 2 weeks, B still MADE me mow the lawn. He is such a slave driver! He says I have to earn my keep before my parents come and baby me. I can't wait! I had even tutored from 4-7 after a long day at work... poor K! A mom's work is never done. Now I need to go straighten the house for the maids...

4 comments:

Kacey Moe said...

you look so beautiful! but what the heck are you doing mowing the lawn at 9 1/2 months prego!

Michelle said...

You are going to love EVERY minute of having 3! You guys are such amazing parents - what a precious family. I can't wait to see pics of(and eventually meet) AC. I am so happy for you!

Michelle said...

Trust me - you'll know what contractions feel like....

Here's hoping that AC will come on her own. I had pitocin with both labors (although I only had it at the 25 hr mark with my A) and it makes labor so intense!

Oh - my water broke with A during 40 year old virgin. All over the movie seat. Maybe you should head to a movie. Is Steve Carrel starring in anything now?

Pops said...

Ooh, nice! Could you post a close up photo of the lawn mower?