Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another great visit in Austin!!

B had some more to do to help his brother fix up their new house. He pressure washed the entire fence!! Their backyard looks so fancy now:) The also painted some of the paneling in the house. Things are coming along nicely.


Tbird and me and the kids met a friend of mine that I played soccer with in High School and College. She just had her 3rd baby:) We are opposite with kiddos. She had girl, boy, boy and I will have boy, girl, girl. All of our little ones are right around the same age. We had such a good time, but lets face it, with all those kids we didn't talk as much as I would have liked. Lucky for me, Aunt Tbird spent her time watching MY kids so that we could catch up a bit!

Here we are, 15 years after high school...Man, I am big as a whale!


We were fortunate to get this photo. I had to bribe my uncooperative children with a cookie to get them to stand this close to one another!

AND!!! Uncle B-rad and B built a ladder up to the pirate ship tree house! Finally, C could climb up there!!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Who are you trying to kid? C and AM were angels - I am the one who had to bribe my kid!!
It was sooo good to see you! I hope we can do it more often!!