Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Party 2012

The End of the Semester is a busy time with 3 little ones.  That means 3 Christmas Winter Parties to attend.  Luckily, Granny is there too.  Here we are at AC's.  They begin by letting us go to the kid's weekly chapel and here them sing all their songs!!


AC let her teacher do her hair:)



Here is AM all ready for her last day of school before the Break:)  There was a lot of back and forth for Granny, AC and I at the elementary school because AM and C's parties were at the same time.


Here is C's class of reindeers...
They decorated a cookie...

Then over to AM's party for pizza...



Back to C's...I thought he looked pretty cute with his antlers.


Then back to AM's for the cookie decorating and consumption.
Both classes also had a book exchange.  That was utter chaos...I really should have been in charge to keep it organized.  Actually, I think my sister would have done it bests.  I think she missed her calling as a pre-school or Kindergarten teacher!

1 comments:

wirrek said...

Ha! Yeah right, although I bet I could have organized a book exchange! We didn't get to go to James's Christmas party...I'm kind of glad!